Thank You for considering The Frontline Training Institute.
We are an ADOT MVD Licensed Traffic Survival School with knowledgeable and friendly instructors.
Our classes are ENGAGING, and our instructors are educators that strive to provide a GREAT learning environment.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND TRAFFIC SURVIVAL SCHOOL IF:
- You have 8 or more points on your driving record within a 12-month period
- You have a red light running violation
- You have a violation that caused serious injury or death
- You have a DUI or aggressive driving violation
- You received a Traffic Survival School letter from ADOT
- You are under 18 years old and convicted of a moving violation
- You are convicted of a wrong way driving violation
THINGS TO KNOW:
- There is no online option for attending Traffic Survival School.
- The Traffic Survival School MUST be completed within 60 days from the notice date on the corrective action notice letter.
- Traffic Survival School is not the same as Defensive Driving and cannot be used to dismiss a ticket.
- The class is 8 hours of instruction time, with classes structured as either one full day or about two 4-hour days (you are required to attend both 4-hour classes for course completion).
- You must be in attendance for the entire class duration in order to receive your certificate of completion.
- Upon course completion, an electronic copy of your certificate is sent to MVD. Class attendance does not reinstate your license – only MVD reinstates. To get your license reinstated, you can visit one of the MVD offices or the MVD website at www.servicearizona.com.
- There is a $5 fee for documents you request to be printed out.
Items Required To Bring To Class:
- The Traffic Survival School order, the corrective action letter or proof of assignment (can be found at www.servicearizona.com). If Court ordered to attend Traffic Survival School, then bring the assigned Court paperwork to class.
- Your Driver’s license
The fee is $125. You can pre-pay online along with your registration or you can pay in person on the day you attend class. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, credit/debit card, money order, or cashier’s checks (made out to The Frontline Training Institute). No personal checks.
Please note that you can still register online for the class and then pay the fees on the day you attend – before the class starts.
Once a student has checked in and started the traffic survival school course, fees cannot be refunded.
We ask that our traffic survival school rules and instructors be respected. We reserve the right to ask that a student leave for failure to adhere to these rules and fees will not be refunded.
PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 30 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS START TIME TO CHECK IN
PLEASE NOTE: If you are currently dealing with a ticket and want to take a class in lieu of paying for the ticket (avoiding points), you may need DEFENSIVE DRIVING, not Traffic Survival School.
Traffic Survival School: Is mandated by the MVD, and not attending could result in loss of driving privileges. Traffic Survival School is often used to prevent a driver’s license from being suspended and may also be required for a traffic offense sentence.